Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Old & Soon to be New Coupon Organization Method

*My Old Coupon Binder Categories*
In the front I had Non Food categories which were the following:

Bodywash - HIS
Bodywash - HERS
Cosmetics
Dental
Deodorant - HIS
Deodorant - HERS
Eye Care
Facial Care
Feminine Care
Hair Care
Lotion
Nail Products
Office Supplies
Paper Products Which included paper towels, kleenex and bath tissue
Soaps Which include hand soap, dish soap, laundray detergent & other cleaning products
Shaving - HIS
Shaving - HERS

Food Categories:

Beverages *Hot or Cold
Condiments * I also included pasta sauce, marinades, salad dressings,etc. in this section
Dairy
Frozen
Storage - Food Ziploc, Hefty
Sweet & Sour Cookies, Potato Chips, Crackers., Pretzels, Cereal,etc

Since I only used this method a month or so I really did have time to tweak the categories especially the food categories..

Lastly, the link to the video *Donations Please Watch* I recorded it the beginning of Dec. 2011 and was surprised that only 75 people watched it. If you are a subscriber after Dec. 1st please watch this video and consider donating some of the items you get from couponing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpgBDEMh9o

Thanks,
Sylvia


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment