Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday Madness 2: My Skin Care Products

expand for information not mentioned in the video!

I forgot to say that when I dry my face I pat dry in circular motions.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
1. Neutrogena Wave Sonic
2. Neutrogena Wave Sonic Deep Cleaning Pads
3. Clean and Clear Astringent
4. Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
5. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
6. Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Oil-Control Foaming Gel Cleanser
7. Estee lauder Spakling Clean Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion
8. Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser
9. Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
10. Mario Badescu Facial Spray w/ Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
11. Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal
12. Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon
13. Sugar
14. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
15. Yes to Cucumber Soothing Facial Towlettes
16. Baby Wipes
17. TimeBalm 3-Step Clarifying System

Disclaimer: I am not affilated with any of the companies or products mentioned in this video. I was not paid to make this video and these are my honest opinions. All the products mentioned in the video were paid with someone I have a personal relationship with;-) Thanks

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES PLEASE EMAIL capachinolove@gmail.com THANKS!!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment